[css3-flexbox][css3-align] default alignment of a 'column wrap-reverse' flex container

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 03:47:42 +0800
To: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
In the current description of the specs, the default alignment of a
'flex-flow: column wrap-reverse' flex container is to the start side
(normally left), which is the same as the side where new flex lines are
stacked. Is this something we want?

My intuition is that Web developers would want the flex container to
align to the right by default, and the current way to achieve this is by
the hacky 'margin-left: auto'.

Spec-wise, we could probably say 'justity-self: auto' makes the flex
container in this case goes to the right, but since css3-flexbox has no
normative dependency on css3-align, I am also raising this as a comment
for css3-flexbox.

Cheers,
Kenny