Re: [css3-writing-modes] vertical orientation and UTR50

On 06/30/2012 09:03 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:

> Since your opinion is based on sheer speculation that the final UTR#50 will be close to or identical to a snapshot, then i'm
> afraid I do not give much weight to that opinion.

It's not sheer speculation, most of the differences here were
already agreed to in discussions at Unicode, and we are involved
in the process of making those decisions.

> The correct approach is to reference UTR 50 and work with the UTC to finalize UTR 50 in a timely fashion.

We're doing that already. But "timely" is not going to happen here,
if the considerations Koji has outlined are to be satisfied.

> WM still has to get to CR exit criteria

This is irrelevant.

~fantasai