Re: CSSStyleDeclaration#length and shorthands.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Alexis Menard
<alexis.menard@openbossa.org> wrote:
> I didn't get any answer so I'm starting to wonder why.
>
> Did I forgot to prefix the subject or something else?

Sorry, these types of issues hit an annoying area, so it's most likely
that everyone hoped someone else would answer it.  ^_^

The answer, if there is one, is in the CSSOM spec
<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom/>.  It's likely, however, that this is
underdefined.  We have editors now working on this (the editor
currently listed in the spec's credits is no longer in the group).

Glenn, Shane, what do you think?