Re: [css4-selectors] Focused descendant pseudo class

You gave:

    form:matches(! > input:focus) input[submit] { display: none; }

What do you mean "if we can negate the content :matches with a "!"" ?

I guess it is possible that I misunderstand but I think that question
might have just effectively +1'ed my point.