Updates to CSS 2.1? Was: [CSS21] Issues with Ch.17 Tables

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:14:34 +0100
To: Anton Prowse <prowse@moonhenge.net>
Hi,

The overall changes I would like to see in the Tables chapter of CSS 2.1
are much more significant than what is currently in the errata. However,
Tables level 3 is marked inactive.

Now that 2.1 is a REC, can it still get updates? If not, are Level 3
modules that supersede parts of it the only way to make changes? Or
should we target CSS 2.2?

What we’re discussing on tables include normative changes, but no new
features. Maybe it is not worth a level 3 module?

Regards,
--
Simon Sapin