Re: Fast-track new people to areas www-style need the most help with

On 16/01/2012 9:39 PM, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> I do find the flippancy of this a little off-putting. To be very clear:
> CSS's shoddy layout systems have been complained about, loudly, for many
> years.

Can you please clarify why you believe CSS has a lousy layout system?

I will state that the current layout system helps with accommodating
flow of content regardless of one UA font or text settings.

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#larger-scaledef

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/