[css3-background] should box-decoration-break also apply to bidi reordering splits?

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:30:22 -0800
To: 'WWW International' <www-international@w3.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, "public-i18n-core@w3.org" <public-i18n-core@w3.org>
Dear i18nwg,
Bert and I have an issue open on whether 'box-decoration-break' should
also apply when boxes break apart due to bidi reordering. We're leaning
towards making 'box-decoration-break' apply, but were wondering if you
had an opinion. :)

http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#the-box-decoration-break
Basically, what this does is determine whether the box is sliced across
a break (the default) or whether each piece of the broken box is
wrapped individually with its own border/padding/background/etc.

Here's a test case that shows such a situation:
   http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/bidi-001.htm

This is ISSUE-182
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Tracker/issues/182

~fantasai