Re: [css3-flexbox] about flexible margins and alignment

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:16:15 -0800
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Cc: Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>, Andrew Fedoniuok <news@terrainformatica.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

For the one-item case with positive free space, centering definitely
seems to be the right thing to do.

For the negative-free-space case, I'm not sure.  We could center, but
then I feel like we should do the same thing for 'justify'.  But maybe
not, since the one-item case for 'justify' is start-aligned.  I could
go either way.