RE: [css3-flexbox] flex-flow values should be unordered

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 22:11:36 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
± From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]
± Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 1:58 PM
±
± On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org> wrote:
± > For consistency with other shorthand properties, flex-flow should
± > accept an unordered list of values and should allow either the
± > flex-direction or flex-wrap value by itself.
±
± That seemed to be what Alex was asking for, too, so I'd put the question
± to the thread earlier.  I was keeping it consistent with the old value
± until then.
±
± I've no problem with changing it, though.  Fixed.

I am not sure ordered was ever suggested, or maybe I missed that. I would do expect the shortcut property to take direction, wrap or both in any order - as most shortcut properties do.

It seems we all agree on this, do we?

Alex