Re: Orphan control in CSS

"Also, in print you may want both types of orphans, with a different
number" - good point, I had not thought that the second implementation
I want for screen might also make it into paged media.

OK then, what about, as Lea suggests:

orphan-words: 2;

The number being the minimum number of words that must appear on the
new-line if a new-line is required.

e.g.,

This is a heading that doesn't wrap

This is a heading that has an