Re: Spec version control (was: Re: [css-layout] display: proxy (or display: ignore, contents, whatever))

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:44 AM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr> wrote:
> Le 24/02/2012 19:26, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
>>
>> I've started work on a Display Module over at the w3c github.
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m confused. I’ve read in recent "Minutes and Resolutions" that the CSSWG
> was moving from CVS to Mercurial. Are some specs also maintained with git /
> on github?

As the Display Module isn't an official work item for the group yet,
just a personal project, I'm trying not to use the group space for it.
 The W3C's github seemed like an appropriate secondary location to
work in.