Re: [css3-regions] Suggestions for CSS OM Changes

On Feb 27, 2012, at 2:20 PM, Mihnea-Vlad Ovidenie wrote:

> Right now the NamedFlow interface does not expose the regions associated
> with the flow, so we should probably add something like:
>
> readonly attribute NodeList regions;
>

> As with other NamedFlow collections, this one would also be a live
> collection.
>
> Cheers,
> Mihnea Ovidenie

Ah, I assumed it did! Yeah, that would be necessary for the changes I suggested. We might ultimately need a Region interface that doesn't depend on Node though, especially if anonymous regions end up becoming commonplace. This is one of the reasons I think we need to think about this stuff a bit more.