Re: [CSS3 Animation and transforms] CSS properties in JavaScript

On 24/02/2012 5:17 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
> On Friday 2012-02-24 16:57 +1100, Alan Gresley wrote:
>> I am wanting to test FF12.0a2 (Aurora) for various CSS3 animation
>> and transforms but some of this testing requires CSS properties in
>> JavaScript.
>
> This is an authoring help question rather than a standards question,
> and, as such, not really appropriate for this mailing list.
>
> On an appropriate list (e.g., css-d), if you want others to
> understand the problem, you should post the URL of a complete
> testcase (rather than snippets, since the problem might not be in
> the part you quoted), and explain what you expected to happen and
> what you saw instead (rather than using phrases like "does not
> work", which presume that others can guess what results you
> expected).
>
> -David

Hello David.

I was going to send it to the css-testsuite list. If I sent it to css-d,
I expect to be asked, do you have a CSS question.

The reason why I sent it here is because I wish to be able to create
test cases that test CSS3 animation and transforms so I can provide feed
back to the css-style (and if needed, report a bug with various
implementers).

Alan

--
Alan Gresley