Re: Re : [css-variables] the new ED for CSS Variables

There is a pretty huge distinction between this and what some people seem
to be suggesting though, right?  What we have here 'fits'
css...specificity, calculation and all.... otherwise its more like just a
preprocessor.

I want to reiterate that I think this is great...my comments were pretty
minor.