[css3-flexbox] flex-order shouldn't be specific to flexbox

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:50:49 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
I think it's quite conceivable that we would want a reordering
property for other layout modes.

For example, in Regions, to order items as they are assigned into
a flow. It's already a list of randomly-related elements; why not
be able to rearrange them from document order as well. (I'm not
suggesting we do this now, but it's a reasonable possibility imo.)

Therefore, and since flex-order has nothing to do with flexing,
I strongly recommend changing its name to 'box-order'.

~fantasai