[CSSWG] About replying to minutes

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 02:30:15 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Please only do so to correct the minutes, or for other reasons that are
a matter of record. If you want to discuss a topic *in* the minutes,
change the subject line. It's no longer about the minutes.

(Sorry for the OT; I should've put a notice in the minutes themselves,
but I forgot.)

Actually, while I'm at it: Please, please, please change the subject
line if you are hijacking a thread (for any reason). Threads that are
discussing something *completely unrelated* to the subject are really
annoying. Thanks!

~fantasai