[css3-selectors][selectors4] "Child combinators" in plural?

From: Daniel Tan/BoltClock <lists@NOVALISTIC.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:27:32 +0800
To: www-style@w3.org
Something that's been bothering me for a good while now: the section of
the Selectors spec which describes the one and only child combinator is
titled "Child combinators", in plural (seen in levels 3 and 4).

This contrasts with the preceding section, "Descendant combinator", and
the next two sections in Selectors 4 for "Adjacent sibling combinator"
and "General sibling combinator". (In Selectors 3, these combinators are
grouped in a section called "Sibling combinators".)

Since there's only one child combinator, just as how there's only one
descendant combinator, is the plural "Child combinators" a mistake? Or
is there some obscure reason behind it?

If it's just a mistake, I apologize for the nitpick ;)

--
Daniel Tan/BoltClock
NOVALISTIC  Stellar Software Development & Design