[css3-mediaqueries] Media query "em" example contradicts normative prose

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:22:18 -0500
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Section 6 says:

   Relative units in media queries are based on the initial value. For
   example, in HTML, the ‘em’ unit is relative to the initial value of
   ‘font-size’.

while example 25 in section 4.1 says:

   The ‘em’ value is relative to the font size of the root element.

I believe the normative prose is correct and the example is wrong.

Furthermore, I think it would be good to add an example that shows that
"rem" is also based on the initial value of 'font-size' in media queries.

-Boris