[css3-mediaqueries] Media query "em" example contradicts normative prose

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 21:22:18 -0500
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Section 6 says:

   Relative units in media queries are based on the initial value. For
   example, in HTML, the ‘em’ unit is relative to the initial value of

while example 25 in section 4.1 says:

   The ‘em’ value is relative to the font size of the root element.

I believe the normative prose is correct and the example is wrong.

Furthermore, I think it would be good to add an example that shows that
"rem" is also based on the initial value of 'font-size' in media queries.