Re: Property proxies / CSS setters

Less typing for authors is a pretty big win and one of the causes of the
current snafu. It shouldn't be *harder* for authors to do the right thing.
Preprocessors and other tools help. Specifically, I hope my project,
Compass, has helped keep devs sane and adhering to best practices over the
last couple years. But such tools shouldn't be considered anything more
than a stop-gap solution to deal with the fact that incompatibilities will
_always_ exist.

If you missed it on twitter, I wrote a blog post on this subject:
http://chriseppstein.github.com/blog/2012/02/08/standardizing-incompatibilities/