Re: [css3-images] editorial comments

From: Leif Arne Storset <lstorset@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:14:10 +0100
To: "WWW Style" <www-style@w3.org>, "Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu" <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu>
Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@csail.mit.edu> skreiv Wed, 08 Feb 2012
22:03:28 +0100

> 4.1.2. Linear Gradient Examples
> Example 19
> In the ED, the SVG <object> gave me scroll bars. This was confusing when
> I first read this via Safari which hides the scroll bars and made me
> think this picture is wrong. No scroll bars please!

Seems that Tab updated the SVG dimensions Tuesday [0], perhaps
accidentally (yay CVS!). It displays incorrectly in all browsers I tried.
The LCWD is correct.

I think it should be possible somehow to fit the SVG to the box, but my
already limited SVG knowledge has rusted over the years.

Leif Arne Storset
Core Technology Developer, Opera Software
Oslo, Norway