Re: "display:transparent" or "display:nobox" (RE: thoughts on page templates)

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 08:44:00 -0800
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
> [...]

Me too! "display:contents" is nicely consistent with the general
terminology, and seem intuitively understandable.

I also wanted to express support for spec'ing this out. It's
invaluable for several use cases in Web Components. For example, in
skipping the box of the host element (table) would make things a lot
less awkward for drawing a chart.