RE: [css3-flexbox] [css3-grid-layout] Too Many Alignment Properties

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:02:20 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

I like the idea. So we could have just two properties: 'align' and 'content-align', applicable with anything and its content...

There is a slight problem with where it should be defined though. I am not sure there is any active spec that is an obvious fit. And without that it is hard to talk about the idea..