Re: [css3-regions] definitions of 'break-*'

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 00:11:20 -0800
To: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
On 01/26/2012 08:44 AM, Vincent Hardy wrote:
> Hi Fantasai,
>
> Since the descriptions are wrong in the specs that do not account for
> box-decoration-break, we cannot reference CSS 2.1 or multi-column. So for
> normative reference, it seems it the best option is to reference
> css3-break. It seems we should also have multi-column reference css3-break.
>
> Is that right?

You should, as I said, state that breaking across regions is treated the
same as breaking across pages and reference CSS2.1 and CSS3 Break (once
it's published). The referencing is the less important part. You could
even leave the references out, but you must put the sentence equating
breaking across regions and pages in.

~fantasai