[CSSWG] our weekly conference calls

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 08:07:38 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The CSS Working Group has decided to make public the agendas
for our weekly conference calls. These agendas will then be posted
here in www-style. After a grace period of one week to let all
Members of the Group the opportunity to discuss the proposal, the
proposal became a decision yesterday. The minutes of these calls
are already posted here. Just like our minutes, the subject line
of our agendas will be tagged with a leading "[CSSWG] ".

Please note this week's call is cancelled for various reasons, the
Working Group is meeting face-to-face in Paris (France) next week,
and we usually cancel the first call after a f2f meeting.

Please also note we may purge our agendas from some confidential
items or from phone numbers, nothing surprising here.

</Daniel>
--
W3C CSS Working Group, Co-chair