Re: [css3-syntax] !important is ASCII case-insensitive

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:36:18 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Le 15/12/2012 00:16, Tab Atkins Jr. a écrit :
> Fixed all of these!  Thanks!

Great! One more nitpick :)

§3.5.1
> Generally, properties are declarations inside of style rules, and
> descriptors are declarations inside of at-rules.

I find this a bit misleading: some at-rules contain property
declarations. Just like each at-rule has to define if it’s
declaration-filled, rule-filled (or something else) in the former case
it also has to define if it is property-filled or descriptor-filled.

By the way, do we have at-rules with a {} block that are neither
declaration-filled nor rule-filled but require a more specific parser?
If not, do we plan to never do that ever or should css3-syntax provide
some kind of "hook" to enable extension in that direction?

--
Simon Sapin