[CSSWG][css3-writing-modes] Updated WD of CSS Writing Modes Level 3

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:00:24 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Dear www-style,
I'm sorry; I forgot to announce the New Improved CSS3 Writing Modes WD
back in November! You can find it here:

CSS Writing Modes Level 3 defines CSS support for various international
writing modes, such as left-to-right (e.g. Latin or Indic), right-to-left
(e.g. Hebrew or Arabic), bidirectional (e.g. mixed Latin and Arabic) and
vertical (e.g. Asian scripts).

Significant changes since May are listed at:

We're hoping this is the last round before LC, but to get there we need
your help! Please review the draft and give us feedback.

If you're good with words, you can try solving the flow-relative
naming issue:
If you're good with layout, it'd be great to have more review of the
orthogonal flows section:
If you're good at publishing Unicode Technical Reports, you can try getting
Unicode to publish an update to UTR50:
If you like drawing diagrams, we could use some help illustrating: