[css3-cascade] Update

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:29:54 -0800
To: w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
Hi CSSWG!
Tab and I think CSS3 Cascade is ready for publication as an updated
Working Draft. You can see the editor's draft here:
   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-cascade/

The important changes are:

   - We removed the alternate styles feature, as resolved at TPAC.

   - We resync'd the document against CSS2.1, attempting to make sure
     all relevant spec text has been imported to CSS3. Please let us
     know if we missed anything. :)

   - We updated the Cascade to link to other specs that modify it, i.e.
     Animations, Transitions, and DOM Level 2 Style. CSS3 Cascade now
     lists the entire cascade in one place.
       http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-cascade/#cascade
     (We'll update it in accordance with any changes to Animations as
     necessary; the current ordering reflects our best understanding
     at the moment.)

   - We added scoping to the cascade according to bzbarsky's proposal:
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Mar/0137.html
     You can review this addition here:
       http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-cascade/#cascade-scope

   - We added the 'default' keyword as a cascade rollback as discussed
     on www-style:
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Oct/0886.html
     and at TPAC:
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Nov/0265.html
     You can review this addition here:
       http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-cascade/#default

   - We added the 'all' shorthand as discussed at TPAC:
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Nov/0265.html
     You can review this addition here:
       http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-cascade/#all-shorthand
     It was inspired by the 'all' keyword in 'transition-property':
       http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-transitions/#transition-property-property

We would like to publish an updated Working Draft with these changes.
Tab will be available on the next call to answer any questions.

~fantasai