RE: [css3-flexbox] flexbox algorithm and writing modes

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:34:20 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
± From: Tab Atkins Jr. [mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com]
± Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:02 AM
±
± > Perhaps you refer to baselines? Column-direction flexbox always treats
± 'baseline' alignment as 'center', while its children can have baselines in block
± direction. We should fix that.
± >
±
± I believe fantasai and I have fixed all of the places where this occurred.  It
± was mostly just in the "hypothetical main size of items"
± step, because that ends up invoking some subtle behavior with a lot of possible
± combinations.

Great!

We should still fix baseline in column direction, don't you think?