[css3-exclusions] issues overlap at wide window sizes

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:58:31 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
In this section:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-exclusions/#exclusions-order
there are two bug references:

  # Bug-15183
  # Is the CSS exclusions processing model incorrect?

  # Bug-15083
  # Concerns over Error accumulation vs. performance

When I widen the window, these notes move into the left margin
(probably because there are styles triggered by media queries), and
the second one paints overtop of the first, completely obscuring the
first.

I'm a little concerned that editors are playing with fancy spec
styling a bit too much without adequate testing.  It's important
that our specs be readable and that everybody see the same content
(for adequate review of what we're publishing).

-David