Re: nav-* properties

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:25:24 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 04/03/2012 03:41 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:

>     On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 15:00, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com <mailto:glenn@skynav.com>> wrote:
>     >  I see that the current CSS UI LCWD marks nav-* as at risk. Is this because
>     >  there aren't two implementations?
>
>     Yes. There might not even be one (that satisfies what the CSSWG
>     considers an implementation - that is, I'm not sure Opera supports
>     nav-* on the desktop).

I don't recall us having a requirement that the implementation be available
on desktop computers, only that it be publicly available. If you have to
buy a device to get the implementation, that still qualifies as available.
(It might not be not "free" or "convenient", but those weren't requirements.)

~fantasai