Re: [css3-text] comments on text-transform

On 09/13/2011 02:39 AM, John Daggett wrote:
> Christoph Päper wrote:
>
>>> 1. Value renamings
>>>
>>> I think these two values should be renamed back to their previous
>>> value names.
>>
>> You think “fullwidth” and “full-width” are different things that
>> should be distinguished by a hyphen? Even if they were, a normal
>> author wouldn’t know and would constantly misspell the one or the
>> other.
>
> If they really must be the same, I would prefer to have them both be
> 'fullwidth', since that's the common usage in Unicode and that's
> more widely used than the OpenType feature names.

Maybe, but 'proportionalwidth' seems a bit awkward so my preference is
to keep the hyphens. :)

I agree with Christoph that it's very confusing to have one property use
'full-width' and the other use 'fullwidth', so I think it's important for
these to be the same.

~fantasai