回覆: 回覆: [css3-speech] Last Call for CSS Speech module

Yes. The first idea of our team is to support the implementation of SSML
phonemes on the SIGIL platform.
In addition, the CSS3 speech subset is expected to be implemented on the
EPUB reader created by III on Taiwan,
which is a commercialized product available on many pad systems like
Android.

For EPUB3, the rich-media feature like TTS support is important,
particularly for the voice book.
However the voice-rate and voice-pitch have been omitted after the final
internal working draft.
Since the voice rate and voice pitch are both essential in the TTS support,
It is recommended to keep both the voice-rate and voice-pitch properties in
the final EPUB 3 draft.

Any idea ?

Sincerely.

Jiang-Chun Chen

主旨: Re: 回覆: [css3-speech] Last Call for CSS Speech module