Re: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients - Spotlight example

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:01:50 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
On 10/07/2011 12:19 PM, Brian Manthos wrote:
> Here's a relatively simple example of the kinds of things I expect people
> to want to use gradients for in the next year or two.  Most of the complexity
> is due to browser differences such as rules vs. cssRules and the prefixing of
> gradients.

Alright, rather than sending tons of attachments to the mailing list (even though
they are HTML files... we try to avoid attachments here), how about we link all
your examples from a wiki page, and we can compare the syntax between your version
and Brad's version (if available). If you need someplace to host your files, post
them to www-archive@w3.org and grab a link from the archives.

http://wiki.csswg.org/ideas/radial-gradients

~fantasai