Re: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 01:56:40 +1100
To: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
CC: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 8/10/2011 9:25 AM, Sylvain Galineau wrote:
> Whatever you think is more helpful. I'd personally start
> with something even more pedestrian and understandable to
> a larger audience.

(some of my demos have never been uploaded since they use un-pre
multiplied gradients)

Some examples in the following two demos requires the background-sizing
to be explicitly set within the radial-gradient.

http://css-class.com/test/css/3/gradients/radial-gradients-repeat1.htm

   see Corners, Trumpet 1 and Trumpet 2.

http://css-class.com/test/css/3/2d-animation/box-transform-orgin-rotation-side.htm

   see all radial gradients

What I have found is that I can used the default positioning of center
but I must set an explicit background-sizing.

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/