RE: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients

Whatever you think is more helpful. I'd personally start
with something even more pedestrian and understandable to
a larger audience. Take these two popular gradient demo
pages:

Lea Verou's pattern gallery: http://leaverou.me/css3patterns/#

Estelle Weyl's gradient page: http://www.standardista.com/cssgradients/

For each - or a large subset of them - I'd like to see either the
equivalent based on Brad's proposal. Or an indication that it wouldn't
be doable.

Is it a perfect test ? No. But given where we are, I think it's fair
to assess a simplification proposal in terms of the impact it would
have on authors' ability to do what they already do.