Re: [css4-ui] Styling the caret

From: Paul Bakaus <pbakaus@zynga.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:54:32 -0800
To: "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>, Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
CC: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Agreed. Sounds very reasonable, low hanging fruit.

Von: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org<mailto:robert@ocallahan.org>>
Antworten an: "robert@ocallahan.org<mailto:robert@ocallahan.org>" <robert@ocallahan.org<mailto:robert@ocallahan.org>>
Datum: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:03:49 -0800
An: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com<mailto:leaverou@gmail.com>>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org<mailto:www-style@w3.org>>
Betreff: Re: [css4-ui] Styling the caret

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com<mailto:leaverou@gmail.com>> wrote:
Implementors, would this be possible?
Everyone, what do you think?

This would be easy in Gecko.

It seems like a reasonable idea. However, I would define a value 'auto' which would be the initial value and let the user-agent do its default behavior.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John 1:8-10]