Re: [css4-ui] Styling the caret

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:03:49 +1300
To: Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com> wrote:

> Implementors, would this be possible?
> Everyone, what do you think?

This would be easy in Gecko.

It seems like a reasonable idea. However, I would define a value 'auto'
which would be the initial value and let the user-agent do its default
behavior.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us