Replacing [isolate || bidi-override] by isolate | bidi-override | isolate-override

From: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@webkit.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 12:18:08 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org

I'm working on WebKit's
isolate bidi-override, and it came to our attention that it might be
simpler to just have isolate-override instead of allowing list of values
since only isolate/bidi-override combination is allowed.

Is there a plan/intention to expand the possible combinations or extend the
property in near future so that allowing a list of values is desirable? If
not, I would like to request to make the said change.

Ryosuke Niwa
Software Engineer
Google Inc.