RE: Unprefixing CSS properties

And one more thing: I don't really care what any browser vendor's
 internal discussion concluded. If you want to change how we handle
versioning, it's no different than changing any other CSS feature:
you're going to have to share those parts of your discussion that
are relevant to achieving the outcome you desire in the open. Specifically,
you probably don't just agree with Henri because his blog post is
articulate, thoughtful and well argued. You considered other facts
and data points to come to a decision. If so, please help the community
by sharing them.

This is a responsibility we all share. Thank you.