RE: vendor prefixes: co-cascading

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:38:38 +0000
To: Ojan Vafai <ojan@chromium.org>
CC: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>
The authors who want to be ignorant of status of technology they are working with really have to wait until it matures...

But I guess there is a point here. If something looks like a desired feature, it will get a lot of use, and a lot of frustration with incompatibility. If W3C properties are not final they shouldn't look final either.