Re: [CSS2.1] Anonymous table objects details

From: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@kozea.fr>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:27:31 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

Another issue in 17.2.1 Anonymous table objects. Unless I missed
something, the definition of "proper table row parent" is not use
anywhere except in the definition of "tabular container".

Is this correct? If it is, I suggest that "proper table row parent" is
removed and the definition of "tabular container" is changed to:

     A 'table' box, 'inline-table' box, row group box or 'table-row' box

Regards,
--
Simon Sapin