Re: [CSS2.1] Anonymous table objects details

(11/11/14 21:27), Simon Sapin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another issue in 17.2.1 Anonymous table objects. Unless I missed
> something, the definition of "proper table row parent" is not use
> anywhere except in the definition of "tabular container".

I believe so.

> Is this correct? If it is, I suggest that "proper table row parent" is
> removed and the definition of "tabular container" is changed to:
>
>     A 'table' box, 'inline-table' box, row group box or 'table-row' box

+1

And I am not sure if we should avoid inline definitions and move the
definitions of "misparented" and "proper table descendant" (which I
believe to be an unnecessary one) to this definition list.

One last editorial suggestion. In the definition of "consecutive", can
the part about "optionally, an anonymous inline containing only white
spaces" be removed? I believe any redundant white space is already
removed by either 1.3 and 1.4 so I think this part was never relied upon.

Cheers,
Kenny