Re: [css3-background] section title capitalization

On 05/29/2011 10:44 AM, Brad Kemper wrote:
> I just noticed that in CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3,
> the capitalization of the section headings is inconsistent. ...
>
> I haven't looked at the other modules to see if they have similar
> problems, but I suggest that we put all the main section titles
> into title case (e.g. "Background Properties", "Border Properties")
> and all the subsections into sentence case (e.g. "Corner shaping",
> "Color and style transitions), and that we follow this as part of
> a style guide for authoring the rest of the modules too.
>
> Can this change be made to B&B3 without pulling it out of CR?

Yep. This is completely editorial. My only question here is whether
to use sentence casing for subsections, or to use title casing for
everything. Take a look at some other modules and see what makes
sense, taking them also into consideration? e.g.

   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-text/
   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-writing-modes/
   http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-lists/

~fantasai