transparency

From: Ricardo Ferreira <ricardo.ferreira@9tree.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 22:55:22 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

I don't know if anyone have the same "problem", but I think that the transparency should have some parameter where I could specify that text and inputs (some elements pre-defined) don't have transparency on it.
For example:

<input type="text" name="bar" />

As you can see, the text and the input inside the div will be transparent too. The only way to get this work is defining the div (in this example), outside the div define the span and input and positioning the elements with absolute value..
Example:

<input type="text" name="bar" />

What's your opinion? Is there a way that I don't remembering?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Ricardo Ferreira