RE: [css3-ruby] ruby-position

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:42:30 -0400
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
My best preference is not to allow omitting the second value so that authors have to think about both horizontal and vertical cases, and in which case I think ''right right' works good.

If that's not the case for you or for anyone, I vote ''inter-character'' as I thought ''base'' is baseline when I heard that first.

Regards,
Koji