csswg.org going down for maintenance

From: Linss, Peter <peter.linss@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:29:56 -0700
I'm planning on taking the csswg.org server down this afternoon for a system upgrade, around 1PM PDT.

This includes the wiki, test suites, test harness and svn repository.

I expect it to be offline for at least a few hours (most of the time taken will likely be for doing offsite backups), hopefully back up this afternoon/evening. It may be up and down as I'm working on it, but don't expect it to be available until I send another email when I'm done.

If you have a pressing need for the server and want me to reschedule, please speak up now.

Peter