Re: csswg.org going down for maintenance

On May 5, 2011, at 10:29 AM, Linss, Peter wrote:

> I'm planning on taking the csswg.org server down this afternoon for a system upgrade, around 1PM PDT.
>
> This includes the wiki, test suites, test harness and svn repository.
>
> I expect it to be offline for at least a few hours (most of the time taken will likely be for doing offsite backups), hopefully back up this afternoon/evening. It may be up and down as I'm working on it, but don't expect it to be available until I send another email when I'm done.
>
> If you have a pressing need for the server and want me to reschedule, please speak up now.

Back online. If you see an issue with the server, please email me immediately.

We're now running Debian 6.0 with newer versions of apache, mysql, python, php, svn and several others.

I also increased the available disk space and tripled the number of inodes on the system, we should be good for a while.

Peter