RE: [CSS21] 9.5 (Floats) - comments on Working Draft

On Friday, January 07, 2011 12:53 PM Anton Prowse wrote:

> Issue 1: As a result of the resolution to Issue 185[1], 9.5 currently says:
>
>    # Note: this means that floats with zero height or negative height do
>    # not move line boxes.
>
> s/height/margin area height/
> (twice), since it's the margin area box we're interested in, not the content
> area box.

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG has addressed your concerns in the upcoming publication of the CSS 2.1 specification[1].

The CSSWG resolved to  make the edits as you propose.

We hope this closes your issue.

Please respond before 18 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS