RE: [CSS21] WD 4.2: end-of-string vs. end-of-stylesheet

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:56:51 +0000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>, Peter Moulder <peter.moulder@monash.edu>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG has addressed your concerns in the upcoming publication of the CSS 2.1 specification[1].

The CSSWG resolved to  make it more clear what "end-of-line" means in section 4.2.

We hope this closes your issue.

Please respond before 18 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS