RE: [CSS21] WD 4.1.6, 4.2: parsing of blocks

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG resolved not to make these changes to the CSS 2.1 specification[1]. We will be reevaluating this issue for errata and future versions of CSS.

Please respond before 18 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS